Sunday, April 24, 2011

A breath of fresh air...

So yesterday was my birthday.
Its not a good idea to accommodate people all the time. You end up never knowing what you really want. Yesterday? I had no clue.
That is, not until the end.
There was a storm toward the evening, and I stepped outside into the dark, turned my face up to the heavens, and sang out everything in my life that I wanted.
Do I expect it to happen? Maybe not, but it can't hurt to put it out there to the powers that be.
Sometimes it is good to pour your heart out to the wind. I imagine her as a mother, with a sweet smile as she nods, listening to your deepest secrets, weeping when you are sad, and holding you. To be held.. -sigh-
Anyhow, what with crunch weeks taking up my time, I've found little time to write. I hope though that I will be able to pick up once this last week is over. Next week will just be tests. I find them allot less challenging than the papers and speeches.
So anyway, back to what I want. Great mother, is it really so much to ask to find my soul mate? Would it be terribly much to have a small house of my own, with a yard big enough that I can plant to my heart's content? Then, could I, just a little bit, write some amazing stories?
-more sighs-
I wont go to specifics, but it was an enlightening experience, understanding myself. What is it you truly want? Take aside what people tell you that you need and chuck it, just think about what you truly desire. I think you might be surprised, then maybe not. :)

"Somewhere, out there, beneath the pale moon light. Someone's thinking of me, and loving me tonight." -An American Tale..

No comments:

Post a Comment