Monday, April 11, 2011

Ah, vital blow to the brain!


I am speaking of course, about paper writing. It kills my inspiration! However, I am keeping writing, even if it is only a snippet at a time.
I must surely be dreaming...
LOL as per usual.
Anyhow, want a snippet from Saturday's communications class speech? I wrote about Louisa May Alcott, the writer of Little Women.

“I want to do something splendid, something heroic or wonderful that won’t be forgotten after I’m dead.” This quote comes from Jo March, a fictional character in the book “Little Women” Written by Louisa May Alcott. Growing up Jo March was a heroine of mine. She was outspoken, gutsy, and pursued her dreams with a passion. Many people were and continue to be moved, by the book, “Little Women”.

That was my introduction. Now here is my confession. I HATE being forced to write to a template! It's like being told to paint a picture, but only according to a set of rules. What is the fun in that? Public speaking was terrible, and now I have to write my final speech for the semester, also my final English paper, as well as get ready for the math. (My worst subject) All in this, finding time to make jewelry, and to write, is really hard.
This truly is a labor of love.

Off too class, have a blessed eve!

1 comment:

  1. Keep going hun! a 'snippet at a time' is all it takes :)

    ReplyDelete