Wednesday, November 19, 2014

This is why this blog is R-rated

I can still imagine your skin....
dusky, with a hint of copper
I trace the lines of strength
from wrist to elbow
on each arm
I can taste you
if I close my eyes
light, unassuming, with a tinge of coffee on your tongue
and when your kisses deepen and my body tenses
I can feel your fingers drawing patterns
on my back
sliding delicately, but with great precision
down my thighs..
over my hips..
delving between  my swollen lips
probing.. finding me
Your mouth, hot and tight
how it envelopes each nipple
with care..
I rock my body against you
into you..
around you..
I breathe in that cologne you wear
with watery notes
I drown..
Your breasts slide down my belly
Your eyes devouring, your mouth searching
Until they find the waiting wetness
the aching river that belongs to you
I groan, I moan.. make animal noises in my throat..
Wildly gripping my fingers into your hair
thick.. dark.. perfect handles
perfect for holding on to
while I follow the lyrics of your tongue
singing me into oblivion...

No comments:

Post a Comment