Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Special interest

So I am excited that "Wicked Things" Is on the way and that I have made some headway in "Thraxia" It is definitely coming along! If only I can find one good, solid weekend to flesh some things out! It's going to happen, most definately.
Anyway... I know I have stated various times that there is not enough representation of women of color in lesbian literature. So imagine how tickled pink I was when I found a little gem entitled "Tangled Roots" by Marianne K. Martin!
Thanks Marianne! Apparently the plot centers around the love affair between an African American daughter of farmers and a white daughter of a plantation owner (historical yay!) I believe it hasn't released quite yet but I anticipate it. I do hope Ms Martin creates a substantial story! It definately sounds like it from the blurb, which can be found at bywaterbooks.com
Finally! I am starting to see some light here!

Hope prevails...
-Orhea

No comments:

Post a Comment