Sunday, May 8, 2011

Go go go!


Go go gadget legs!
I wish I could say that, sadly, this isn't the case. -smirk- Nope, I have normal legs that tend to trip over themselves for odd reasons.. Yes, I'm accident prone.
Enough of that, I thought I'd do a little update. Sooooo.. I managed to write a few sentences. Actually, a week or two ago I wrote a chunk of a chapter before finals came and swept my time away. I plan on getting more written tonight.
As far as personally, I decided to kick up my exercise regime over the summer and speed walk for about an hour a day, on top of my yoga. One thing I want to make clear, just because I am multiracial, this does NOT guarantee me instant defense against the sun! I don't know why I keep forgetting that. Perhaps its because my siblings are darker and usually don't burn. -sigh- I had to borrow from my german/scotts ancestry and get burned. Honestly, the day was breezy, sunny, and not at all that hot.. Anyhoo.. I got some lovely spray on sunblock, waterproof in case I sweat. This burning stuff will not happen again! Don't you just hate it? That off, tingling sensation that happens after the burn? It just gets worse and worse untill you fall asleep and wake up to dry skin. I just know I'm going to end up with more freckles...
I got cat called twice during my walk. If you don't know what that is, I'll explain.. You know what its like when you're walking down a street and someone holler's something out of their car or whistles at you? Well, I was whistled at..
I suppose I should be flattered, but really. -sigh-

Alright, think thats all to report, expect to see more up this summer. I am also going to my first pride! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment