Friday, July 15, 2011

Still prowling about.

Hello great big.. wide.. substantial audience :D

Its been a little bit, my sincere apologies. It seems of late I have been writing pretty much nothing. If only I could get someone to collaborate with me!
Since it aint gonna happen, I figure I'll just deal. So I've been writing on another installment to my Runaway priestess set. Unfortunately the other day I looked it over and got disgusted. I have not touched it since.
So what HAVE I been doing?
Sitting in the air conditioning, watching the food channel. What can I say? I like food. On that note I made a lovely spinach egg casserole. Once again someone had polished off the last of the milk so I had to come up with something. While it bakes in the oven, I'm sipping on a fruit smoothie.
Anyway, I hope all you folks out there reading this are having a productive day. Chances are I wont be :D

No comments:

Post a Comment